Sunday, May 24, 2009

Deals

Life is full of deals. Deals made with the devil, made with friends, made with lecturers, made with the boss, made with clients, made with horses, made with well, everything in this world and some from other worlds.



Today I made a deal which in turn made me a better person.



I made a deal with myself, to improve and to change and to never stop evolving myself to achieve the highest possible state of excellence in this world. They say people who stop learning are those who will live continually in the identical state of mind circling through life, never backing out of that rounded driveway, to the long road out there in the big world.



After interviewing an award winning scientist who made the world's most accurate clock at UWA, I realised that destiny can come knocking at your door but it only gets you to the right door. Its up to you to open the door and walk through and seal your fate.



This scientist is a genius who has never stopped in his continous search for information about life and science and the mysteries of the world out there. Michael Tobar made me open my eyes and realise that the world is filled with endless possibilities and various quandaries which will fill the path labelled life.



I always like the phrase 'born for each other' its nice thinking there's someone out there born just for you. To complete that other half missing from your soul, but I don't think my soul is cut into two, I just know that this perfect soulmate will complete me but that doesn't necessarily mean that my full potential as individual is cut when I haven't found that half. There's gotta be a meant to be for me out there. And when I find it, the events would teach that other side lessons of life. And that's a deal.

No comments: