Thursday, January 15, 2009

Say Never

Never say never, or so they say, sometimes it will come and bite you in the pantat and then where will you turn to? The sky up there stated clearly that there is a plan for your life and everything that happens, occurs for a reason, which may not be explainable and translucent now but it will become clear one day. Sometimes I fear that lying and kelingtonging myself out of dodgy situations may act upon the laws of karma, will whack me with the final hit and then absolute blackout.

Acting upon a whim I decided to go and stalk Stephen Rahman-Hughes and now if (and this is hypothetically for now) if I were to become famous, this same star will always remember me as the crazed fan on the staircase. I truly doubt he'll ever see me as a young woman worthy to be loved, all he'll remember is this psycho chick waiting on the staircase, to do what exactly? Anyhow call it a moment of true love, or just a moment of true passion, or just a moment of insanity, whatever the label it was acting upon a whim. So, what happens when you think with your heart more than your mind? Well, you look dorky and a complete doofus. (what is wrong with my vocabulary? Can't think right now....)

I said that I would never do 'it' unless I have a ring on my finger and the man who is allowed to worship this body of mine would be my husband bonded to me with ties of marriage, fidelity and security. Sp far Alhamdullillah, I have made it through all the tests He has given to me in reference to this topic and remained pure for my Mr Right. I believe that one can say never , and that it only depends upon the question of how deep are you in your own morals and attitudes, are the walls tough or can they bend and break?

So the point of all this is to state a fact that everyone should learn from my mistake.....don't get influenced from your heart, follow your mind, and leave true love to the pages of fairytales. Then and only then, can you finally, say never.

No comments: