Saturday, August 15, 2009

Geography

They say life is a game we play, Act one is when we first met, then comes act two and then the story goes on and on and la di da. I have not blogged in a very long time and now I finally realise that I need to blog, I must blog, I have to blog because I feel the need to communicate with my computer. I swear My life would suck without you laptop....I need to name my laptop soon.....hmm....well, one might think I have no life and surf the networking sites everyday, but that is not the case....I really haven't checked facebook in a looooonggg time...meaning after this post I might go to check it and reply my lovely amazing friends......but I doubt it cause I really am this weird little soul wondering around contemplating the inner workings of the higher power, while being a devout practitioner in my faith. I live in moments of motherhood and am in the midst of preparing myself to face the wicked world out there. Ok what I needed to post is this.

Tonight, I, Noura Talib solemnly, wait I mean happily swear that I will not care if one of my best friends is lying to me and will not resort to juvenile means to procure the truth. That is a promise to myself and I mean to keep it. If you want to lie to me then so be it, but remember skeletons are only kept in the closet until the closet door opens. (like duh!) Gosh I'm a tad whacked out.....tired like shite but hey I needed to blog and here I am. Im freezing my butt now and I am glad, cause now I feel much better. I am not going to meddle with your life, if you wanna screw it up mixing with sluts and bitches then go ahead......I'm not fussed, I just don't see what you have in common with them.....and THAT pisses me off!

Tonight mixing with a older bunch of people made me realise that I need to stop this juvenile thinking and start to grow up, dream big dreams but know and understand that everything has its course. And most importantly, learn to relax, nothing comes easily but stop trying to rush everything, be an aussie, live free and easy. I doubt I will be able to do this....but hey I think I'm gonna have some choccies and curl up with my geography book.....don't laugh at me....I like geography! Synoptic chart and trenches....wind speed and erosion......there's this huge smile on my face, I am so weird I freak myself out. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the fall delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=teleport pro 1.52 ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you use the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg